Rover 400 water in passenger footwell

Hi all

Hope someone can help on this.

I had the car serviced and all belts changed recently and since then have a lot of water in front passenger footwell. (no problem before service) what can there have done or left off to cause this. by the way its a diesel.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
roy

Had a similar problem a while ago (in a Cavalier) which turned out to be a grommet in the bulkhead that wasn't seated correctly - I suspected that this had been disturbed by the garage when carrying out other work. Ended up with a rusty floor requiring some welding so I'd recommend that you identify the source of the leak soon!

Reply to
Carl Bowman

hi

make sure your heater fan (for the blowers) is not full of water. leaves and general crap can get in there and so can water. there are 3 screws which lower the motor out, just make sure its not full of water.

sanj

Reply to
sanj.varah

Pollen filter, or more likely the cover has not been replaced properly- very common.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.