Message for Kevin in Iowa

By any chance...the Kevin who shaves his tires in a hotel room during Erocc?

Reply to
D McMorris

There was once another Kevin in San Diego. Im glad thats over with hehe. Hello to all Kevins!! Kevin Power! KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
Thomas Waldron

Kevins of the world unite!

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

ROFLMAO

Reply to
TJim

Now, that is just plain funny, I guess now that it has been revealed, I guess that the world now wants to know what our membership numbers in the nivek's of the world would be......

nivek er...Kevin in Iowa

Reply to
Kevin in Iowa

Good cover KS. Keep em guessing... KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

You mean, "All your base are belong to us!"?

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
Thomas Waldron

I'm extremely glad my keyboard wears a rubber or I'd be looking for a new one...

Reply to
Jo

My humble apologies...please don't turn me into a kool-aid casserole....

And THAT is the funniest thing I've seen in a *really* long time! :-D

Jo King

Reply to
Jo

There onto us, Kevins! Time to begin project K.I.N.G.K.E.V.I.N. You know what to do!

- Kevin in Iowa, v2.0

Reply to
Blah

Someone set us up the bomb?

Study this site carefully:

Kevin in San Diego

Sure. Fine. By the way, does your daddy know your using the computer again?

;-) Thom.

Reply to
Thom

Is that unite or untie?

Everybody knows there is no such thing as Now Imminent Victory Envolving Kevins because "Envolving" isn't even a word.

And if Kevin is really Nivek spelled backwards, then Now immenent victory envolving Kevins is a cyclic loop and the whole thing would cause the program to lock up. Kind of like ...

Do While .T. loop EndDo

would not do anything, and it would do it forever until somebody pulled the plug.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Dyslexics of the World Untie!!!

Reply to
TJim

Not only does daddy let me use the computer but he also lets me play with his jeep. Maybe I can get one of my own someday. But until then I'll just keep wishing.

communicating

Reply to
D McMorris

Bill would say Untie. Kevins say Unite. But your Jeff so stay out of it ;) By the way, I had fun on the 4th. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Well.... Lets see some pictures. :-) God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

in San Diego wrote:>

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Yeah, I gotta do that. Im leaving for a week on Sunday so no time. I will though. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego