Auto light adjustment

Does anyone know if the amount of delay for the auto lights in my 04 Amanti can be adjusted? It is almost dark when the lights finally come on. I would prefer them to come on at dusk. Also is there a way to allow for a little more delay so they do not come on under highway bridges?

I have a Chevy Malibu with auto lights and that sensor is much more to my liking.

Thanks

Reply to
blah blah

"" wrote: > Does anyone know if the amount of delay for the auto lights in > my 04 Amanti > can be adjusted? It is almost dark when the lights finally > come on. I > would prefer them to come on at dusk. Also is there a way to > allow for a > little more delay so they do not come on under highway > bridges? > > I have a Chevy Malibu with auto lights and that sensor is much > more to my > liking. > > Thanks

There is no way that you can have this adjusted. It is the enginereing. Hopefully you get used to it.

If you want to suggest this to KIA of America, that might help with further cars in the future.

Gook luck

Reply to
KIAPartscom