99 sephia help!!

If anyone out there has a picture of the rear drum brakes on a 99 KIA sephia, I could use a bit of help. Beleive it or not I took pics of the drum before disassembly. I just cannot for the life of me put the smaller spring into place. My oicture doesn;t tell me where it connects to the shoe. I can see how and where it connects to the adjusting lever, but if I put it in place it is too long, I am sure it didn't grow over night!

searcher1

Reply to
Searcher1

"" wrote: > If anyone out there has a picture of the rear drum brakes on a > 99 KIA > sephia, I could use a bit of help. Beleive it or not I took > pics of the drum > before disassembly. I just cannot for the life of me put the > smaller spring > into place. My oicture doesn;t tell me where it connects to > the shoe. I can > see how and where it connects to the adjusting lever, but if I > put it in > place it is too long, I am sure it didn't grow over night! > > searcher1

If you have a fax number I can send you an exploded view of the rear drum brakes, shoes, etc.

email Parts RemoveThis @kiaparts.com

Reply to
KIAPartscom

thanks , but I got it figured out. I was not using the correct spring. My picture did not show the third spring behind the adjusting lever. and of course I forgot about it. Thank you for the reply

Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher1