Kia Sedona Tires

I have a 2-week old Kia Sedona. It's a great vehicle ... except for the tires. I'm not happy with the Kumho Radial 798 tires - noise, traction, performance. I've read quite a bit about tire life, tread separation, etc. on Kumho tires. I will replace all 5 tires with a set of Michelin Harmony tires next week.

Has anyone had any long-term experience with the Kumho OEM tires on their Sedona? Wet traction, snow, tire-life, problems, etc??

Reply to
Garth Vader