Reply: Kia Sedona Tires

I purchased a Sedona used about a month ago, two of the tires had already been replaced (assuming these were the factory ones.) The back tires I believe are the original factory ones. The quality seems a bit lacking, they appear to be cracking. The other day I was looking at tires, I am predicting they will not last much longer. I guess this is something that was skimped on to keep the cost low. As long as the rest of the vehicle is reliable and does not break down yah cant complain.

Reply to
Jacee