2007 Kia Sedona

Just bought a 2007 Kia Sedonia xl in Melbourne, Fl.

Traded in 93 Chev. mini van 52000 miles $ 13000.00 out the door. Milage on Kia 38,000 Nice fit .

Any one having interest in talking about Sedona pleas contact. Ed B

Reply to
vacuum

Am a member of both groups.

The new one is a significant improvement over the old one, be it space, power, fuel economy, versatility, build quality, maintenance and maintenance requirements, the list goes on and on.

Considering that any competing minivan is thousands more, and offers little if anything more for the money, and in the case of the new Chrysler, significantly less, it may be one of the best values of any vehicle in the industry.

And I am not overstating that. I think you will be happy with it.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt