Kia Sedona

Are they really this bad?

Tom

Worse. A work colleague and his brother in law have one each. I think they'd burn them and collect the insurance if they could. JB

Reply to
JB

Yes, Kia owners generally have a poor grasp of spelling and grammar.

Reply to
Steve Firth

And only flimsy knowledge of libel law. :-)

Reply to
Gordon H

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:08:26 +0000, Tom stammered:

Yes. The guy I bought my old 2001 Focus from bought one to replace the Focus. It was *utterly* dire. This was last April. He's now driving a slightly later Focus, having binned the Kia off.

Reply to
Mike P

Probably about evens with Evans halshaws grasp of the sale of goods act

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Yes.

Utterly dire ..

Conversely the Sorento, which my sister chopped a Sedona in for, has been utterly reliable and frugal!

;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:38:55 +0000, Paul - xxx stammered:

My mum has a Picanto, it's about 12 months old now. It's a great little car. If I had the need for something small that was "just a car", it'd be top of my list.

Reply to
Mike P

The outgoing Rio was surprisingly not shit - and the new Rio looks really good.

There are a few Pro Ceeds and Ceed Wagons around here - they also look pretty decent - surprised they haven't made an effort to get onto company car lists.

Reply to
SteveH

I think my local hire firm keeps the Piccantos lnger than anything else, they don't seem to go wrong, but the Sedonas have been replaced by Merivas that says everything.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:55:26 +0000, SteveH stammered:

Wasn't bad at all, I looked at one for Mrs P back in October/November. A lot of car for the money. Berlingo suited us better for what we wanted though, or I'd have bought one.

Reply to
Mike P

In message , Duncan Wood writes

8-)