FS: Firestone SAT's

Hi all and thanks for reading this.

I have a set of 4 Firestone SAT 750 x 16 tyres on landy rostyle rims, with plenty of tread left. Also have a BFG AT 750 x 16 on a rostyle rim as a spare.

They have been in storage for a couple of years almost, and wonder if anyone would like them all for around £75??

You will have to collect from the east devon area (seaton to be precise).

These tyres never let me down in my mudplugging days, and have always been widely rated as the best on-road mud tyres ever!!

email me at snipped-for-privacy@webtribe.net , but remove the 'spam' first.

Cheers.

Reply to
4x4forfun