Tubular bells.(Disco)

Any one selling a Stainless steel sports system with tubular manifolds for a V8 Disco 3.9 R Reg

Any one got one and got an opinion on it?

I've been trying to sort a *uc**ng annoying spit on the joint maniofld to downpipe today and clocked the centre box has a sooty patch in the middle, I could easily be tempted to end all problems in one foul swoop.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D