Tubular Antenna mounting for Disco - where?!

Hi guys.

Some time ago I found a website which sold a black, powder-coated tubular antenna mount for a Disco. It fitted onto the wheel mounting bracket and clipped over the top lip of the door. The cable could then be run inside the mount and then fed inside the door near to the wheel mounting bracket.

Since then, following a hard drive failure, I've lost the details to this site, and I remember that I stumbled accross it looking for something completely unrelated (but I can't remember what). No amount of googling has turned it up - can anyone *please* help?

Thanking you hugely in advance.

Aled.

Reply to
Aled

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aled" Newsgroups: alt.fan.landrover Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:33 PM Subject: Tubular Antenna mounting for Disco - where?!

here's a few to get you started.

Reply to
Jack Kerouac

That's it! That's the one I saw! Thank you!

It's been driving me insane, but that's probably because I remember it being a UK company, which can't have helped. :)

Cheers, Aled.

Reply to
Aled