2002 SC 430 Navigation literature

Just bought a used 2002 Lexus SC 430. Can't find anything in the documentation regarding the navigation system. Was there a supplemental manual for this?

Reply to
sven

In the UK, Yes

Reply to
old man

US as well.

Reply to
edzacks

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:01:58 -0400, sven graced this newsgroup with:

It's pretty straightforward to use. I just played around with mine for about 5 minutes and figured out how to use it. I never even opened my manual.

It's very intuitive.

Reply to
Max

I have a 2002 and I think it is about time to renew anyway. The dealer told me it was about $200

Reply to
W. Wells