sc-801 stereo code needed!!!

Hiya all... is it possible to obtain a radio code for my father in law new (1995?) volvo....

Its a sc-801 (volvo standard radio ????)

He needs a code to get it to work??? Any help much appreciated!!!

Thanks again :

-- wild-ga

----------------------------------------------------------------------- wild-gal's Profile:

this thread:
`639

Reply to
wild-gal

I believe that you will ned to call or visit a dealer. They will probably need the VIN and maybe the radio's serial number to retrieve the code for you. SOme dealers are more friendly than others when it comes to this.

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.

Go to the dealer with the vin. They will get ya the code!

Reply to
Steve