coolant

Besides the Lexus certified brand coolant, what's the next preferred brand of coolant for an '04 ES 300? Thanks

Reply to
rastapasta

The Toyota brand coolant.

Reply to
Ray O

LOL. I bought a used Volvo at a Lexus dealer. The first time I brought it to a Volvo shop for an oil change, they took one look at the coolant and they wanted to flush it, "But, the coolant is red!".

Reply to
-

Didn't know there was a "Lexus certified brand coolant". Lexus is a Toyota product, thus, insofar as basic maintenance is concerned, my Toyota service dept. told me they can look after brake work, engine/ tranny oil changes and coolant flush/fill at Toyota prices using Toyota products.

Reply to
Bob

The Toyota dealer should be able to handle most routine maintenance work with the caveat that they probably will not have any parts in stock that are unique to a Lexus.

Reply to
Ray O