connecting my iPod to mp3 to ES 350

Our ES 350 has an auxilliary port for mp3 players. What kind of cable do I need to connect my iPod? I thought it would be a regular USB connection but it's not.

Thanks

Reply to
googlemail2003

edzacks

I believe I can be clearer. What I believe you need is a 3.5 MM male stereo plug to 3.5 MM male stereo plug cable. The plug is what's on the other end of your headphones/earbuds. One end plugs into your IPOD where the headphones/earbuds do, the other into your car radio. Available at Radio Shack, Circuit City, CompUSA, etc. Good luck.

edzacks wrote:

Reply to
edzacks

I bought a cable from ebay for real cheap. I am sending you link to the type of cable you need.

Kamran Alam

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
johnycarlos