Master window switch..1991 ls400.

Has anyone had one of these apart or know of an online site that shows the repair of one? Mine was not working on the driver side and I took it apart. It is now working but a little piece that looks like an unused staple came out of the window lock switch and I cant figure out which way it goes back in? Anyone been in this situation? Thanks again:)

Reply to
: