Re: Ticking sound in the Lexus 3.5 liter engine (350)

Well, I've always thought the ES is just a glorified Camry. So I'm not

>surprised about your concern for its poor quality.

You've thought a whole bunch of remarkably ignorant things for someone who posts regularly to a Lexus newsgroup. I'm beginning to think your girlfriend left you for someone who works for Lexus, or maybe, someone who doesn't have an inexplicale bitterness towards some car manufacturer.

What do you drive, john?

Reply to
DaveW

If you haven't already, I would add a can of BG 44K to the gas tank just prior to fill up. I've read that this product has solved some of the infamous GM engine 'ticking'. If it doesn't help, at least your fuel system will be cleaner and the carbon deposits, if any, will be removed.

Good luck!

Tom

Reply to
tomit