Advice please....clyinder head torque settings rover 420 gsi

Can anyone tell me the torque settings for replacing the cyliner head on a

420 gsi (1991) it is a non turbo petrol car and I am replacing the head with one from a turbo model. Any advice ? Thanks
Reply to
Kenny

I understand this to be the 1.6 ?

20nm 49nm 67nm 67nm (ie recheck)

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Replace it with the original head. It'll be shit with a lower compression head off a turbocharged engine, without the turbocharger there.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Reply to
Kenny