Auto Parts Catalog on CD/DVD

I'm trying to develop a Auto parts catalog on CD/DVD for auto repair shops. The hardest part so far is finding raw data files of car parts complete with pictures (jpg, tif, gif, etc).

The development part is easy since I develop these types of applications for an alumni directory company all the time.

The catalog would allow the user to easily look up a parts then submit an electronic order.

I guess I could try to get the file from one of the popular suppliers, if I knew who they were.

Any suggestions? lowens1967@yahoo.

Posted from

LarryOwens