On-line Parts Catalog

gmpartsdirect has a lot of parts listed.

Reply to
Eugene

Is there a way that I can research GM parts on-line?

I am looking for parts swaps between different GM Vehicles, generally body parts.

An example is I would like to compare if there is a different part number for the forward door weatherstrip between a GMC Envoy and a Buick Ranier

Most counterguys get really po'd if you try to get them to do it. Surely there is a way one can access the GM parts info?

Thanks

Paul P

Reply to
Paul Proefrock

Rock Auto also lists many of the factory part numbers as well.

Reply to
Steve W.

You can find some info at

however doubt anything on weatherstrip. Seems like in another forum someone checked and the weatherstrip was the same. There's been a number of complaints about wind noise. I think the main difference is the Ranier has an acousitcally dampened windshield and side glass plus added insulation.

Reply to
DonW

Try

or