classic 900 parts catalog?

Does anyone have a file to email me or know where I can get a parts catalog for my 92 900S?

Thanking all in advance,

Dan Z.

Reply to
xxx

I've got the microfiche, might go as new as 92...

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Look for a Saab EPC on ebay, just make sure your model year is covered. Mine has been invaluable for tracking down part numbers, plus it will cover all Saab models from say 1985 to 2002, (those are the years mine covers)

Worth every single penny.

Al

Al

Reply to
Al

in article 1bqff.52821$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Al at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 18/11/2005 19:45:

You'll get certain people around here all hot and bothered talking like that! The EPC is copy protected and copies of it can only be regarded as piracy.

I recall seeing a webpage of microfiches once - was that yours, Dave?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday

man's got a point...

P'raps, if it was for the strokers...

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I don't wear hats, generally.

Ouch. I'm 38, Al.

And you keep the hood on the top of your car, instead of the front, where it belongs. Odd, that.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Hinz" Newsgroups: alt.autos.saab Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 2:04 PM Subject: Re: classic 900 parts catalog?

SEE WHAT I MEAN! I jump to conclusions you whiper-snapper you!

Ooh!

If only I had a hood instead of a roof...

Reply to
Al

Could we get that again, only in English this time please?

Dave "Been called a right geezer...that's good, right?" Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

in article snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Dave Hinz at snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote on 20/11/2005 19:24:

"Expecting a shaken fist and a grimace from said fellow/chap, which I think was his intention, he was a surprised to see I was not a sub-intelligent, low income young man at the wheel of a high powered turbo-charged vehicle, such as a Subaru Impreza (common to the aforementioned social sub-section of British youth), gained from dubious, if not criminal, employment as I was to see him grinning and the wave (his hand) :) (wink) Perhaps (the elderly fellow/chap was a) former SAAB-owning old codger [coloquial slang denoting a certain staid and reverent, if not bygone, person of past morals and values]."

Howzat?

Essentially, the geezer loved it ... He was "up for it" when he'd "seen my ride"? I think! :)

But yeah, a geezer is good - no worries there, mate!

[You still read my postings in a Cockney accent, don't you? We're Yorkshire, mate. Have a look at this ... It's the Vikings' fault we talk like we do ... Me & Al, that is, although Al's not a Tyke, being from "Leeds way" :) ... It's all about the glottal stop, you know :) ]

Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday