parts manual on cd

hi,

im looking for Subaru parts manual on CD or internet base.

let me know

snipped-for-privacy@ptcruiserparts.co.jp

Reply to
Josh

try an 'ebay' search on 'subaru epc' (electronic parts catalogue)

alan

Reply to
albob

Reply to
Greg

hows about a password?

Greg wrote:

Reply to
Rob

Hi all. I was hoping that someone had a username and password I could use. I can't find a manual anywhere for my 2000 outback.

Reply to
Nerbe

Can't help you. You might try buying a cd on ebay.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

For what Model? I have a few CDs that may be able to help you. Let me know.

John Bilotta Jr.

Josh wrote:

Reply to
John Bilotta Jr