blaupunkt radio code

hi, does anyone can provide me the code for blaupunkt radio serial number BP1780S6903960. thanks

Reply to
bryanngoi88

5345 or 1345 depending on the age of the radio
Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks for providing me the codes. But where I have to enter this code? What are the steps?

Reply to
bryanngoi88

there are variations (see here

) most are just use the 1 preset for the first number, the 2 preset for the second etc. after the fourth number press 6 or ^

Reply to
Mrcheerful

My radio model is MAR CR21P. Is BLAUPUNKT - WERKE GMBH. There is no button 1-6 on my radio. And there is no power when I switch on my radio? Why?

Reply to
bryanngoi88

The first thing is to sort out power to the radio, there should be a permanent live feed and an ignition switched live feed. There will be two fuses that feed the radio, there may even be another fuse in the back of the radio. When turned on the display should show code, I expect you use the button marked 1-5 to enter each number, followed by a press of the right arrow. is your radio this one?

if so it shows which connectors should be powered or earthed.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Ya. That is my radio type. But what problem is that when i turn on display, there is no power. So can't enter the code.

Reply to
bryanngoi88