blaupunkt radio code rover

I have lost my code and want to restore to factory default

SERIAL NO BP216120869286

MODEL 7642161310

Reply to
terrylanster

5435 1435
Reply to
Mrcheerful

i have also lost my code after a batterie failure,

model 7 612 300 500

bp 050033288154

have allready try 0782 and 2782

both codes doesnt work :-(

tnx

Reply to
katalysators

should be 3173 1173

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Can you help me out with the stock radio in a 1998 Ford Escort - had to change the battery but never got the code when I bought the car second hand. If so, what do you need.

Thanks

Reply to
Linker3000

if you say the model and serial number I MAY be able to help, I don't promise !! On some models the code on the mainboard inside will do it. the A , C, L and M series are all in the calculators that I have.

Reply to
Mrcheerful