Hehehehe

Service is delayed by...........

Good old sat nav.

Reply to
Paul Hubbard

The woman must be the doziest thing out though. I bet the sat nav said "Take the next left" not "Turn onto the railway you dozy cow." I'm glad the police are taking her to court.

Reply to
malc

Posted link to uk.railway which will amuse many in there. Agree with your statement about the police!

peter

Reply to
naked_draughtsman

Doh! Wish I could meet this stupid cow just so I could give her a running chainsaw and tell her to chop her head off. Wonder if she'd comply?...

I had something similar in Antwerp - we'd used our GPS the day before cycling, and I'd left it in cycle mode by mistake (doh for me). I got suspicious when it kept trying to send me down impossible turnings and one way streets the wrong way. I did not however follow it's kind advice!

Tim

Reply to
Tim S