Re: Private sale - parts

To see what I have surplus to requirements go to my web page.

Most expect to see a price on things for sale.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The message from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

And that Golf is missing a windscreen wiper.

Reply to
Guy King

And the front half of the roof rack.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

The message from "Clive George" contains these words:

Oh, I thought that was a bolt-on tea tray for picnics. Looks just the motor for a nice little drive into the country with a tartan blanket to put over your knees when you get chilly.

Reply to
Guy King