Looking to list parts for sale

Was wondering if anyone had reccomendations for where to list XJ parts for sale. Thanks

Matt

Reply to
M Warren

If you are a private seller, this group's Charter welcomes your advertisement. That is one of this newsgroup's functions. If you are commercial, then you need to find a different venue.

Here is a link to the Charter:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Be sure to ID the year and model details and what part of the world you live in....

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: N>
Reply to
Mike Romain

If you are looking for a factory parts list, try ebay, that is where I bought mine.

Kevin in Iowa

99XJ

M Warren wrote:

Reply to
Kevin in Iowa

Disregard, I misread the post

Kev> If you are looking for a factory parts list, try ebay, that is where I > bought mine.

Reply to
Kevin in Iowa

In here would be great. I'm looking for some XJ parts. Also try

Carl

Reply to
Carl

list them here, or go to SoCalxj.com old john send me a list. i have an 88 xj and a 2000 classic xj

Hello, M! You wrote on Wed, 06 Dec 2006 23:47:08 GMT:

M> Was wondering if anyone had reccomendations for where to list XJ parts M> for sale. Thanks

M> Matt

With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
<ajeeperman

what Carl said

[yourcity].craigslist.org

free, local, and the scammers usually stay away from the Auto Parts secti> In here would be great. I'm looking for some XJ parts. Also try

Reply to
Micah