92 miata gauge/turn signal problems

I have changed out the 10 amp fuse in my 92 miata several times but it keeps blowing out leaving me with no gauges or turn signal. I have had it to the shop several times and they said they couldn't find the source of the problem even though they traced the circuit and tested everything.

Anyone else ever have this problem? Any ideas?

Reply to
lmillhouse3

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

If you live in a fairly large community there may be an auto electric shop in the area, try them. Most shops know absolutely nothing about electrical problems.

Reply to
XS11E