Or boringly here?

Richard

Who is also boring and also here.

Reply to
Richard Smith

I am here and not boring

Reply to
Bryan

Dude, we're posting on a defunct NG on a Sunday morning.

We're boring, Q.E.D.

In fact, we're exemplary boors!! We should get medals!!

I wish I were out riding my buddies Yamaha Warrior...then I'd be boring someplace else.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Smith

True I suppose your right. Iam done working on my car, and just chilling today out of the hot sun, 90+ here today in Tampa Florida

Reply to
Bryan

Tampa!! And I thought Houston was hot. Come to think of it- both places are hot...

Chill out, watch motorweek, sip a beer/margarita...or go to the park and watch the purty girls...one of the nice things about TX or FL...no snow suits here or there!

Richard

Reply to
Richard Smith

True