Anyone here in Austin, Texas?

Anyone in this group in Austin? There's a big Mustang show coming up in August right up the street at the Great Hills Baptist Church... Anyone going?

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Cameron

It's an annual event put on by the Mustang Owners Club of Austin. I usually try to make it, although I'm still not sure why they pick the hottest weekend of the year other than "we've always done it this way". Always lots of great classics, though.

Barry

Thomas Camer> Anyone in this group in Austin? There's a big Mustang show coming up in

Reply to
bba

I live in San Antonio and I'll be coming up. This will be my 1st Mustang event, I just bought a 2005 Sonic Blue GT.

Reply to
Mike