big problem on big car s600

1996 s600 wont start appears to be electrical. Replaced computer from germany $3000. Didn't fix problem. Grey market car. Anyone have a wiring diagram for that car or any clues on problem areas?

thanks

Reply to
dave

I own a 500SL. Until Germany fixes its out of control union problems (which have ruined BMW and MB quality) I'd avoid any grey market cars. As for your problem who installed the $3,000 computer? They should stand behind their work.

Reply to
Don

The mercedes dealer did it. Can't fix car. I have full insurance. Can it be totaled because of this? Car probably wont ever run again. I think keys have been changed as well now. They cant get codes for computer. Dealer really screwed me.

Reply to
dave

That is unbelievable! Get full total from the company or sue the Bastards! Have you checked the connection to the battery?

Reply to
SW