Turn Signal Connector - C-coupe

I have a 2002 C (230) Coupe and the turn signal indicator over the left headlight quit working. I diagnosed this as burned contacts on the

1156NA socket (no external wires hanging off this one - all electrical connections are internal to the headlamp housing). When I went to the dealer, he gave me a part with the same plastic body but with 2 pigtails hanging out the back, explaining that burned contacts were too common and this was the new solution. One pigtail has a ground eyelet (this one I understand), and the other terminates in a black connector with 2 electrical contacts. (Stupidly I did not ask if there were anyother adapter parts to make this work). My question is: where does this new connector plug-in (and what other parts do I need)? BTW, the P/N on the new unit is A 203 826 02 82.

Thanks, Tommy

Reply to
ct0411