11SA black amg merc 159mph+-3% a329 1344

A not a police car in sight , RFID is a good idea, if you ask us.
Od Bill

Don't worry about those fast motorists, most of them have gps navigation or a agps phone we track them all the time through the phone basestations, those people driving 100mph are easy to track with phone triangulation, what's great in the office is you can tell who is cloning cars if their mobiles are registered to different addresses from the cars, we have a very good idea of the network of plate cloners who typically photo cars to clone in london. The other day foreign blokes were filmed in Mayfair photoing a black golf gti and them getting a plate copy, the garage was secretly filmed, and they were caught in their golf doing 130 on the M1, they all were totally got. We had a track of 3 phones going up the M1, tonnes of video evidence etc..
Sam Davies wrote:

So you are a cop? If you are,would you support this if you weren't?Honestly!

100mph while talking on a cell? Jail for people like that.

Sounds like Big Brother is alive and well in the UK.
cp
Sounds like someone's full of sh*t!! The police can not track a car through its own sat nav. I think your getting confused with navigation units and gps tracking units (Tracker Horizon, NavTrak, etc). And mobile phones use gprs which is nothing to do with GPS. However, any mobile can be traced to within about 10 meters of its location. It does take about 6 weeks to get all the paper work necessary to initiate a trace though. And most criminals use Pay-as-you-go phones so no address can be linked to their phone. A word of warning. If you get caught doing 159mph you'll probably go to prison for a few months. The authorities could also confiscate your car! SO DON'T GET CAUGHT!!!!

Really? I've spent thousands of kilometers at those speeds and no problems yet; not in the UK of course, I couldn't make a right turn there :-)
cp
It's true. In the UK we have a great justice system. If you steel some ones car and burn it out in the middle of a kids playground you're made to go stock car racing at weekends and given a Playstation. If you work your nuts off 5 days week to save up for something nice, then get caught doing 150+ mph in it, you go to prison for 4 months. Lose your driving licence for 3 years. Lose your job, house, possibly your family too. Ah. British Justice!

Yeh, nice libel law too!!
cp

Does this mean I am in trouble for hitting 200 mph in my sl on I=5 north of San Diego??? Will, will, I go to jail??

200mph? aiaiai niiiice as for jail, I know of four Canadians who were jailed for a week or so for going over (not much) 100mph in Washington. One friend was stopped at about 95mph, put in the cop cruiser and handcuffed, and told that one more mile and he'd be off to jail. I wouldn't take chances if I were you. And there'd be nothing left of your car after the impound guys were finished with it.
cp