11SA black amg merc 159mph+-3% a329 1344

A not a police car in sight , RFID is a good idea, if you ask us.

Od Bill

Reply to
u2 fan

Don't worry about those fast motorists, most of them have gps navigation or a agps phone we track them all the time through the phone basestations, those people driving 100mph are easy to track with phone triangulation, what's great in the office is you can tell who is cloning cars if their mobiles are registered to different addresses from the cars, we have a very good idea of the network of plate cloners who typically photo cars to clone in london. The other day foreign blokes were filmed in Mayfair photoing a black golf gti and them getting a plate copy, the garage was secretly filmed, and they were caught in their golf doing 130 on the M1, they all were totally got. We had a track of 3 phones going up the M1, tonnes of video evidence etc..

Reply to
Sam Davies

So you are a cop? If you are,would you support this if you weren't?Honestly!

Reply to
CaptainW116

agps phone we track them all the time through the

triangulation,

100mph while talking on a cell? Jail for people like that.

are registered to different addresses from the

photo cars to clone in london. The other day foreign

plate copy, the garage was secretly filmed, and they

had a track of 3 phones going up the M1, tonnes of

Sounds like Big Brother is alive and well in the UK.

cp

Reply to
cp

Does this mean I am in trouble for hitting 200 mph in my sl on I=5 north of San Diego??? Will, will, I go to jail??

Reply to
SW

Really? I've spent thousands of kilometers at those speeds and no problems yet; not in the UK of course, I couldn't make a right turn there :-)

cp

Reply to
cp

200mph? aiaiai niiiice as for jail, I know of four Canadians who were jailed for a week or so for going over (not much) 100mph in Washington. One friend was stopped at about 95mph, put in the cop cruiser and handcuffed, and told that one more mile and he'd be off to jail. I wouldn't take chances if I were you. And there'd be nothing left of your car after the impound guys were finished with it.

cp

Reply to
cp

Yeh, nice libel law too!!

cp

car and burn it out in the middle of a kids playground

work your nuts off 5 days week to save up for

months. Lose your driving licence for 3 years. Lose