Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Leaky tire, W123
So my wife's 1985 300D has a leaky tire. Actually, there was a set of crap tires on there when we bought it, that we couldn't keep air in, so we figured we'd go get some Michelins at Sears along with...
7
7

Front fender
Can anyone tell me whats involved in replacing the outside portion of the right front fender on a 1991 300E ?

2003 CHEVY VAN VENTURE-6 CYL -AC BLOWER
AC COOLING SYSTEM HAS BEEN SERVICED A FEW MONTHS AGO BUT STILL BLOWS OUT VERY WEAK WHAT COULD THE PROBLEM BE? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
1
1

500 SL gaz consumptiom
I drove about 20 kilometers at 115 km/hour on cruse control on a flat high way. At 115 kilometers/hour I reset the gaz consumption meter that indicated a consumption of between 7 and 8 liters per 100...

Theromstat Location?
Is the theromstat location above the alternator?
3
3

1997 C200 Estate: Steering Arm Replacement
The garage has advised me that the offside "steering arm" on my 1997 C200 estate is exhibiting excessive movement and needs replaced. This part is what I would have called the track rod. Apparently...

Where is the AC cabin blower located for a 300Turbol Diesel
Car is a 300TD 1987 Mercedes Where is it located? Thanks for your help
5
5

Need help for a 300TD
The car is a 1987 300 TD Mercedes And it is running hot,the temperature gauge goes up very high after awhile driving, It goes up slowly but it radiator reservoir tank when the gauge is up high, Starts...
5
5

Timing advance in 300 TDT Engine?
As many of you know, I just installed a remanufactured engine from Metric Motors in my 1982 300 TDT. I think there is a problem with the timing advance. On Monday I will talk to Mike at Metric about...
1
1

93 500sl Windows, gauges, top not working :0 Help!
Hi, We've had her parked for a while and the battery went dead. We popped in a new one and she fired right up. Everything seemed fine until I noticed that the gauges were not functional. Then I tried...

1993 Mercedes Benz 300E indicator question
Dear all, how are you doing? Just a quick question. We have a old mercedes 300E which we lost the user's manual long time ago. The car has extremely low mileage and was in good condition until...
1
1

How are the Diesel models?
I have had a 1970 and 1988 sedans both with a gas engine.. I'm thinking of trying a diesel engine now, since gas is so high. How did the mercedes cars fare with a diesel?? any pros/cons to consider? I...
25
25

Any VW fans on here?
Just wondering ...
6
6

Mercedes and Bluetooth
Mercedes is actually several notches behind Chrysler, let alone BMW, GM et al in wiring its cars for Bluetooth, an impending legal requirement for hands free cell phone use in cars in states like...
3
3

2002 E320...some questions...
Hello all....I am the happy owner of a silver 02 e320...i just have a couple questions about the car... does this car have timing chain or belt? If a belt--when dhould it be changed...a chain..when?...
1
1