Theromstat Location?

Is the theromstat location above the alternator?

Reply to
JLPhillips

Follow the top radiator hose from the radiator to the motor. That 's where the thermostat will be found.

You should know that your car's motor really can't be overheated or its cylinder head gasket will break. These engines are quite sensitive to being overheated so good cooling system maintenance is needed.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

I thank you so much for your help. Can I go to a regular mechanic to install it or a mercedes mechanic? Thanks JLP

Reply to
JLPhillips

Any mechanic can replace a thermostat for you.

Reply to
Tiger