500 SL gaz consumptiom

I drove about 20 kilometers at 115 km/hour on cruse control on a flat high way. At 115 kilometers/hour I reset the gaz consumption meter that indicated a consumption of between 7 and 8 liters per 100 km during the 20 km. I found it to be low

On the way back on the same flat high way I did the same and the consumption increased to between 9 and 10 liters per 100 km. The only explanation must be the wind.

Average 8.5 Not bad for a V8

Reply to
John