Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'93 300 E - Temporary Squeal at Startup
My '93 300 E makes a high pitched whining noise or squeal at startup and goes away after it warms up. Sometimes it goes away after 10 seconds, sometimes it takes a minute and sometimes it doesn't...
8
8

1987 300SDL LOW POWER
CAR RUNS AND STARTS COLD GREAT. COMPRESSION THEREFORE WOULD SEEM TO BE FINE. THE CAR GETS ABOUT 29.65 GIVE OR TAKE A BIT. SO INJECTOR PUMP SEEMS TO BE WORKING ABOUT AS WELL AS IT SHOULD. I AM...
5
5

A160 Problems..Can anybody please help !!
Hi I would appreciate any help / advice on the following :- 1) Over the last month or so My CD / Radio has started switching..So if I?m playing a CD suddenly the radio comes on instead. This has been...
1
1

Nick the junkman confirms Flitwick hovel...
With mycoprotein processed fungus dribbling from his flabby chin, "Junkman Nick" obsessed over us again: Why would your payments go to a crusty hovel in Flitwick..? You know, the one in Toggy's...

A-170 CDI (Semi Automatic) Cold start problem
All of a sudden, when I start my A Class from cold, it starts ok but then stalls within a few seconds and continues to do so until warm, but even then when pulling away it is no longer as responsive...

Re: How to read diagnostic codes from a car computer?
Jim, how many kids do you have? I'd suggest you would try to have more. My point is that good dealer techs should breed a lot more than they do today, otherwise they become extinct (intentionally no...

Online owners manual?
Having lost my original C180 combi owners manual I would like to now if there is such thing as a online version of the manual. Any sugestions? Thanks...
1
1

1982 300CD's Bum Deal = Bum Wheel
My left rear wheel was hit perpendiculur by a Saturn doing 25-30mph, resulting in a permanent 20 degree positive camber of that wheel only. The drive train functions fine, tho handling is poor from...
4
4

E55 Electrical problem
I have a slight power inconsistency and not sure where to start the diagnosis. When driving at normal speed and then coming to a stop at a red light with normal breaking, the engine seems to take on...
2
2

ML270 2002 Hard to start when cold
When starting car first time in the morning..... it takes between 6 and 10 attempts before the engine fires into life. Engine turns over once the key is turned on and released. But this takes as...
10
10

C230 Wiring Harness
The check engine light on my 2002 C230 came on and after taking it to the dealer, the service rep tells me that the sensor code indicates oil in the wiring harness and that parts and labor will total...
3
3

ignition control module circuit
I have little unusual question. Does somebody have the circuit schematic for an ignition controle module (Bosh) for Mercedes 500 SEL, 1985 ? Or maybe somebody knows the source (I do prefer free info)....
2
2

Mercedes A160 Display and beeping?
Hi everybody, I drive a Mercedes A160, and the display, where I normally see the amount of kilometers driven, amongst other things, has gone dead. I see nothing at all anymore. Now, I thought it was a...
2
2

1998 C230 Interior Electrical Light Problems
I don?t know why but the sealing switches for the interior lights aren?t functioning right. I press for rear light and it doesn?t turn on - but by itself maybe a day later? I press for the open door...
2
2

stalling at idle - engine dies
Hi Fella's See if your great wealth of knowledge can sort this one out! I've got a 1992 merc 190e 1800cc petrol inj saloon 124 model 80,000miles an absolute peach with full history When I start it up...
4
4