190E Central Lockng relay

Hi, I have a fuse blown in the circuit that feeds the window winders and central locking, I also had a burning smell in the car. I'm sure it is the central locling relay but I cant find it, anyone know where
it is located or have any other ideas of what the fault could be ?
It's a Mercedes 190E 2, litre Automatic 1993
Many thanks, Steve.
<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> AFAIK, there is no such relay on W201.&nbsp; There is a central locking vacuum pump underneath the back seat.&nbsp; There is a red bracket under each side of the back seat bottom.&nbsp; Press in (hard) and lift up the seat.&nbsp; The pump is enclosed in a black foam at the right side.