Blown Fuse?

I have been experiencing some trouble with my parking lights on my '98 Camry. They have been flashing a couple of times every ten seconds
along with my dashboard lights, even while the car is turned off. I don't have an owners manual and can't find any information on what might be causing this.
Kris
Do you have an alarm system,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have no idea what may be causing the lights to flash, but it's not a fuse, since a blown fuse would leave you in darkness, since there's no connection from the power source (battery) to the lights if the fuse blows.

I think I remember having this same problem. If I remember correctly, one of the bulbs was partially blown (either the steady-on or blinking filament was burnt out). Check the bulbs. If I'm right, great. If I'm wrong, you've wasted 5 or 10 minutes.