1972 W108

Have 1972 280SEL 4.5 that I no longer use. Is in very good condition. 9+ interior, exterior and mechanical. Any suggestions on where I could sell it to a "good home" other than ebay?
Thanks Howard
Buy an ad in Hemmings Motor News
How much are you asking? Are there pics available?

I read somewhere that the Mercedes classic center is buying. It is pretty common as old Mercedeses go, but you could try them.
Other than that, I would get an ad in Hemmings or try an ad in the Star magazine, which is the magazine of the Mercedes Benz Club of America.
All the best -
Another Howard
Depends on what state the car is in. If it's n exceptional condition both cosmetically and mechanically I'd try the slmarket.com newsletter, it reaches the poeple who are into condition 1 & 2 cars. If the door seals, trigger points and suspension bushings have been renewed it might be a candidate.
These are getting to be stupid expensive cars to restore now and they sick badly as gas milage so there's a limited market for them. And at that price point the 111 coupe starts to look good so it's a dodgy sale frankly.
Otherwise ebay or craigslist.