1972 W108

Have 1972 280SEL 4.5 that I no longer use. Is in very good condition. 9+ interior, exterior and mechanical. Any suggestions on where I could sell it to a "good home" other than ebay?

Thanks Howard

Reply to
Howard Nelson

Buy an ad in Hemmings Motor News

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

How much are you asking? Are there pics available?

Reply to
GM

I read somewhere that the Mercedes classic center is buying. It is pretty common as old Mercedeses go, but you could try them.

Other than that, I would get an ad in Hemmings or try an ad in the Star magazine, which is the magazine of the Mercedes Benz Club of America.

All the best -

Another Howard

Reply to
Hazey

Depends on what state the car is in. If it's n exceptional condition both cosmetically and mechanically I'd try the slmarket.com newsletter, it reaches the poeple who are into condition 1 & 2 cars. If the door seals, trigger points and suspension bushings have been renewed it might be a candidate.

These are getting to be stupid expensive cars to restore now and they sick badly as gas milage so there's a limited market for them. And at that price point the

111 coupe starts to look good so it's a dodgy sale frankly.

Otherwise ebay or craigslist.

Reply to
Richard Sexton