w108 280SEL 4.5 Interior

All

I recently bought a set of perfect MB-Tex front and rear seats for it. My thoughts were to Die them black to match the rest of the interior and replace the ones I have in my car. I have since been offered another set in blue with the door panels and hence can swap the whole lot out. (I waited months to find one and two come along at the same time).

If anybody is interested in buying these seats let me know. The car and the seats are in Dallas right now and the seats cost me a small fortune to ship there so local people should consider these first.

If you live in the Atlanta area I will eventually be driving the car back here with the seats and avoide the shipping that way.

Let me know.

Regards

Al

Reply to