1982 - W123 Mercedes Transmission woes...

So I have about 5 options to choose from in attempts to "fix" my tranny, without having to spend $2K to replace the whole thing :)
http://www.dieselbenz.info/tranny.htm
Sometimes a link is just easier to explain (because of photos, links, html, Internet etiquette)
Darrell
www.dieselbenz.info