1987 420 SEL Front Window Switch Replacement

Would anyone out there tell me how to replace the front window switches in my '87 420 SEL? Thanks, Dave

You have new ones? You can GENTLY use a tiny screw driver and pry them out top and bottom, but it usually chips the old wood. I prefer to remove the ashtray assembly. And then remove the tip tray. It lifts up in the front and slides forward. Now slide the shifter wood forward so it unhooks and lift it up an inch or 2. Push the switch out the top from underneath.