1990 300 E transmission compatible with 82 300 D

I am wanting to know if a '90 300 E transmission is compatible with an '82 300D. I'm selling my 300 D as a parts car and someone called who has a 90 300 E and needs a transmission.

mooky wrote:

AFAIK, Yours is 722.315 and the newer one he needs 722.358?
Regards, ws