1972 Ford E-300

I am seeking a passenger side headlight bucket for a 72 E-300

I think the trucks of that year (and a couple years before and after) have the same bucket style.??

Any help?

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike Silbernagel

Mike Silbernagel

Mike,

If a 79 has the same bucket I have one. It's in the van and you can have the whole thing for $500. Also has a rebuilt 351W and a C6 and a 4.10 Dana rear axle. Before you get too excited, the radio quit working:)

Al in Tucson

Reply to
Big Al

Shoot! They got all fancy in '79.. Not the same...At least I don't think so. Anyone know where to Cross reference the compatible parts year, model, ?

Thanks

Big Al wrote:

Reply to
Mike Silbernagel

I think '69 thru '72 will interchange. I know it does on 1/2 & 3/4 tons, don't know about the bigger ones.

Moon

Reply to
sew1

It is actually 69-74, and all are the same 1/2, 3/4 & 1-ton...

Reply to
My Names Nobody