1997 E420 Sport - Rim Question

    My rims have a center cap with the mercedes logo on them. They appear to be just a plastic cap. How are these removed? The rims look
great other than these logo caps seem to have paint peeling. Any help would be appreciated.
I believe that if you take the wheel off of the car you will be able to pop the cap off from inside (I think that's how the worked on my wife's '95). The new one can then be pushed right back on. I'm not sure if you can pop the old caps out w/o taking off the wheel.

You have to remove the wheel to pop it out from the inside... You will damage the wheel if you try to pry it out from outside.
You can also upgrade to the SLK center cap... but will cost you more money.