rim question

Will 32 x 12.50 tires fit on an 8" rim? Or should I get a 10" rim?

TIA!

Reply to
Mythic

Check with the tire manufacture to be positive, but you should be ok. Do you have your tires picked out yet?

Reply to
Rusted

yes, i have 33x12.50 on a 15x8 rim with no problems

Reply to
Troy

yes that tire will fit on an 8" rim

Reply to
IsellJeeps

The tire will fit either rim. If you intend to air down off road for traction and flotation, the 8" will have less chance of breaking a bead. Plus, the narrower rim is better protected from rocks by the bulging side walls. The 10" rim will give a wider, flatter footprint that will give more even tread wear at a higher street pressure for better handling. In the opinion of many, a 12.50 tire 'looks better' on a 10" rim.

Steve

Mythic wrote:

Reply to
Steve

Yeah, looking at the Interco Trxus.

Reply to
Mythic

There site does not even show a 32x12.5 tire

But if I were you I would run that size on a 8" rim before I ran them on a

10" rim
Reply to
Rusted

DOH! Sorry, meant 33"..