2002 model C-Class - Installing a satellite navigation system - any issues ?

Hello all - I've recently purchased a second-hand C220 - very nice.
As I do a lot of driving, I was thinking of purchasing the in-dash satnav system - there seem to be a few on eBay of late. Any thoughts on
installation issues, additional wiring, ease of fitting, etc would be much appreciated
Many thanks - David