Adding DVD Navigation to a C240 (2002) model?

I'm thinking of getting a star-marked 2002 C240 sedan. Can the Navigation feature be added, or must it be done at the factory? Thanks!

Reply to
East Coast

You can get a decent one from several manufactuers, similar to the Hertz NeverLost. There are also several "handheld" types, Garmins 2610 is one. Ircommend you doa search on auto navigation systems. Some electronic stores also have them, i.e. Tweeter, Circuit City, etc. The mercedes OEM on has to be ordered as a factory option I think. Walter Wise

Reply to
WPWise

The DVD navigation is still quite new there are greater number of the cd version. look on eBay ..... most sellers want about $700 - $1800 Euro for a command depending on condition. If you Google "command mercedes retrofit" you can easily find a "how to"

With the right parts and a trained installer it can take only 2-3 hours to put one in.

Reply to
Miro