2003 C-240 Malfuntion Warning

I had a malfuntion warning telling me to visit Mercedes Workshop for my brakes. After seeing what the dealer wanted, I purchased 2 new front rotors and brake pads. The job was very simple and the brakes
work fine. My question is how do I get the malfuntion warning message to stop appearing? Is there a reset button somewhere? Than you in advance.
Mike L.
Did you buy new sensors for the new pads?
No? Go back and get them.....

For anyone reading this tread, I went to the dealer for information on this message. They told me that when they do a brake job, they always replace the sensor and that in itself will remove the warning message that comes on the instrument screen. There is no reset for the malfuntion warning message. I replaced the sensor and everything works fine now
"razzkar" wrote